Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New Friend

The best part of blogging is all of the nice women I have met and read about.  So many kind, supportative, generous people who share a common bond of one kind or another.
Amber found my blog when I first started blogging and  like I do with all those who visit me, I went to her blog, A Little Bit Biased.  She is a quilter and I found I really enjoyed her posts. I think she got my heart because she is a young Mom with two little ones and she still finds time for her love of quilting. She works in a quilt store too.
Now she has published her own patterns. Her first three are available in her Etsy store.(There is a link on her blog)  She is having three giveaways in the next three weeks. I hope to win one of her patterns, but I will be purchasing one anyway. I loved all three, but think I will start with "Sugar and Spice"
I put her button on my sidebar,(It is Gigi's Thimble) just click it and it will take you to her blog and giveaway.
There is more I could tell you about her, but click and go find out for your self about this talented young woman.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Beverly,
Thanks for the info. and the link to Amber's blog. I will go check it out.
I missed your cloche post.....you have some beautiful cloches!!
Have a great week.
Jane

Michelle said...

I will be checking out Amber's blog. Thanks for the link.

Simple Home said...

Thanks for the link Beverly. Her patterns are very pretty. I enjoyed the cloche's too. Thanks again for checking on me.
Blessings,
Marcia