Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Testing, Testing


I have been away for a few days trying to get things done around here because I am leaving for KY tomorrow morning. One of my first blogs was of Barn Quilts I had seen while on my first visit there. In fact that was part of the inspiration for starting my blog. You can be sure I will be on the lookout for more Barn Quilts to show you.
I am taking my husbands laptop so I can post about my trip. I am trying to figure out how to post pictures so I thought I would do a test run before I left.

It's graduation time all over the country and also here in Bakersfield. Out of 10 grandchildren, I only had one graduate this year.

This is Cade. Is that the cutest smile?  I love it when they are missing those front teeth.
He graduated from preschool and will be a big kindergardner next year. He led every one in the Pledge of Alligence and we were so proud.

That's my test and I now know how to load pictures and post them, so no excuses. I'll be taking you along to Kentucky.
Gotta go finish packing and get in bed.

6 comments:

Simple Home said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. I look forward to seeing all the photos.
Blessings,
Marcia

Michelle said...

I hope your trip to Kentucky is wonderful and I look forward to seeing some pictures!

Annelies said...

Have lots of fun....and I am sure I shared with you that El's latest books is based on Barn quilts???? Be safe, be happy and that photo of the graduation is one that must make your heart SOAR!!! XXX

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Beverly, have a great trip, and a safe one..you did a great job posting the pictures. That Cade is one cute guy and a guaranteed Lady killer in about 10 years, lol.

Hugs,
Barb

Linda said...

Have fun on your trip. Cade is adorable!I look forward to pictures from your trip. Enjoy!

Tracy said...

What a little cutie! I love photos like that. Anxious to see your photos! = )