Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Minute Gift Sewing



The first of several sewing projects I still want to finish before Christmas. This is for my youngest  grandchild. (I posted some bibs earlier that are part of her gift also.  The other 9 grandchildren got  theirs last Christmas, but she wasn't old enough.
This is a travel size pillow, just right for a first pillow. The quilt I made her is mainly the yellow you see here, so they match. The bright (and I do mean bright) pink is a "Minkee" fabric. If you haven't experienced minkee, it is the softest soft of fabrics and great for baby blankets too.
Well I'm off and running.....going to start early in the morning on the next project. Will have it to post tomorrow night.


If you still want to see Christmas inspiration, my friend Gail @
http://www.victorianatheart.blogspot.com/ posted pictures from 7 houses (her's, mine and 5 of our friends) as we made our own little holiday home tour. What fun we had and good food too. Go take a peek and leave her a comment.

1 comment:

Sewn With Grace said...

Hi Beverly! I really enjoyed taking the home tour, just absolutely beautiful. I bet you girls have alot of fun together. Love the pillow you made. It's always fun to see bright colors when it's snowy and gray outside.