Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Busy, Oh So Busy!

I am so thankful for friends that have noticed I haven't been as faithful with my blogging lately. It was good to be reminded of that today by my friend Ruth.
No excuses really. All I can say is I have been busy with life.
Busy doing this:
Sewng 7 Easter Dresses

Busy doing this:

Weeding and cleaning flower beds (counted them-8 beds in the front yard only)
and planting some Spring color.

Busy doing this:

Getting the house decorated for Easter

Busy doing this:

Cooking more because my sweetie has been working in town the last 2 weeks and because my youngest son and his sweet wife just had baby # 6 (more on that later)
Picture is from here: The Pioneer Women Cooks
They are undoubtedly the best meatballs ever...I could do a whole post on just these little balls of yumminess.

Busy doing this:

Just had to throw this one in of Cade (5yrs) at his first baseball game.

AND THIS:
Cuddling Emmy Lou, born March 7th.

Emmy and her family before leaving the hospital.
Emmy on her "Birth" Day. Big girl, she weighed 8lbs.9oz.

4 days old
One week old

Even though she is my # 10 grandbaby, the love I feel is for this precious little gift the Lord has blessed us with is overwhelming.  Just when I think my heart is full, I look into those little eyes and I melt all over again.
Just like our children, we love them all a little differently but completely.
And, just like our children, they grow up so fast. I want to enjoy every minute and in my heart, I know I must not be so busy as to miss anything.
So of all my busyness....only one of these things is what God wants of me. To Love with all my heart. That is my prayer.


6 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations on being a Grandma for the 10th time!
Emmy is beautiful and the entire family looks so happy.
You are one busy lady! Blogging can wait....a new granddaughter, Easter dresses and baseball games take front seat!
Jane

Sewn With Grace said...

How wonderful! What a precious child. I love seeing all that you have been doing - so busy. It's good to be busy with things we love doing. Looking forward to seeing your Easter decorations. Be blessed!

Simple Home said...

You've been so busy Beverly, but you're doing wonderful things. Your sweet little granddaughter is adorable. Congratulations again!
Blessings,
Marcia

Dogmom Diva said...

Beverly, what a beautiful family you have, so many blessings, but then you know that!
You have been so busy, and what a talented girl you are! I am feeling crafty but no space here to set up a table or anything..too much stuff in boxes still:(
Have a wonderful day!
hugs
Barb

Suzanne said...

Great post Beverly. Brandon and his family are precious (congratulations on getting to post photos)! = ) He sure has his work cut out for him with a house full of females. Thanks for the meat ball recommendation. I've been tempted to try those. Fixed PW's mac and cheese, pork roast,lasagna and salsas for this week. All excellent! Can't wait to see those dresses.

Sally said...

Beverly, what a precious little granddaughter. Brandon's family is just beautiful. What fun he will have at all of their weddings! Ha! I'm waiting to see the Easter dresses. I know they will look just darling. I know what you mean about being busy. There is always something to do! Oh well, it's better to be busy than having nothing to do. (That'll be the day).
Hugs,
Sally