Sunday, July 24, 2011

So...How Hot Is It?

Friday night we got home from our week in Riverside and walked into our hot metal box /RV cottage and the first thing I notice is this candle on my mantle.
Okay. Candles melt. After all they are wax, right. Wait a minute that isn't a wax candle. It is a battery operated  candle.  I have lots of them. Love the way they flicker and no danger of fire.
Then I started to doubt myself...maybe it is a real wax candle so I take a closer look:
Nope that is not  a wick you see there, but the tip of the bulb. I looked around at my others and  this is the only one that couldn't take the heat.


Hope your Sunday wasn't as hot as mine, but I did get a little project done that I'll show you later this week.



God is Good!!
Life is Good!!

3 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Yikes! I'm afraid of what would happen around here without a/c for any amount of time. After seeing what the newscasters are doing in the States to show how hot it is, I think I'll start cooking dinner on the dashboard of my car. Ha! Have a great week. Tammy

Paula said...

Oh my goodness! That's hot alright!!

Pink Daisys Blog Spot said...

WOW, I have a ton of those candles too.. Never knew they would melt like that.. Some of them have to have a little wax don't you think? I mean a few of mine feel like real candles and even have a scent to them.. At least you did not leave an egg out in a pan, lol.. It is so hot here too.. We are staying in or staying at the pool.. Too hot to do anything fun outside! How was your week with your grandbabies?
Mechelle