Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Little Late

The story of my life lately, but hoping you all had a great Mother's Day.
I tried to do a post with pictures on Mother's Day, but the pictures just disappeared and I had to give up.  I also tried to post last week pictures of the place we stay in San Diego and they wouldn't load.
My desktop is going to the doctor first later this week, then the laptop. Soooo frustrating.

Anyway, back to Mother's Day...I had a great time. We headed to the mountains of Tehachapi to my sons's house.
It was a lot cooler there and we had a lovely time visiting and eating, of course.

I received lots of lovely things this one included:

Isn't that the cutest ivy topiary. Hope I can keep it alive.  There is not a lot of good light in my RV small cottage.
OMG! I didn't notice the birds in the heart until I downloaded the picture.


Anyway, the day is was not about the gifts...spending time with loved ones is such a blessing.
I have said it before and it is worth repeating...
I feel like the most blessed wife, Mom and Mamaw in the whole world.


I'm having sewing withdrawels. Haven't touched my machine in 12 days. And yes I am counting.
This has to be a record for me. I have done a little handwork though to keep me sane. LOL
(Mr. SS would deny that it is working)

We are off today in the motorhome to Fresno. My son, the varsity baseball coach  has his first CIF playoff game and we are taking his kids (all 6) and his wife for a little adventure.

I made tacos to eat on the way home and taking lots of snacks, games and movies (only a 2 hour drive each way, but gotta keep those kids busy)



God is Good!!
Life is Good!!


2 comments:

Susy said...

Hi B ~ glad to hear you spent a super Mom's Day with the fam. We had a small get together here, then I had a board meeting dinner party last night. Clean once, party twice (:

Creations By Cindy said...

Sounds like you had fun! Hugs and blessings, Cindy