Sunday, July 21, 2013

On My Cutting Table


Didn't get much sewing time in this weekend, but tomorrow is a different story.
Last week after Bernina club, Suzanne gave me a pattern and fabric for another model for Strawberry Patches
Cute British fabric and my favorite colors. I can't wait to cut into it in the morning.
 For about the last month and 1/2, I have been sewing for a local couple that have a website where they sell mostly little boys accessories such as vests, shorts, bow and long ties, suspenders, diaper covers and newsboys hats. This is my assignment for this week. I will take some pictures when they are finished but you can go to the website and get an idea what I am doing. Four Tiny Cousins.
 As for one of the reasons, I didn't have time to sew this weekend.
Not sure what this one's name is, but trust me Emmy knows.
There are about 30 of these little rascals roaming our yard.
As beautiful as she is and as much as we love having those farm fresh eggs, she and her sisters totally destroyed my garden. So I cleaned everything up.
For some reason they think under my patio table is their "potty", so I cleaned that up too.
Emmy holding Ella, one of the smaller hens the girls showed at the county fair 2 years ago.
She can catch and hold all of them. I call her the "Chicken Whisperer" because they let her catch them and hold them. They don't even put up a fight when she is carrying them around.

Well, I figured out, if I leave my phone plugged into the back of the computer, I don't have to move everything and crawl back there every time I want to do a post.
I can charge my phone while the computer is on.
See you can teach and "old dog" new tricks.

Wishing you all a good week.
Hope you have time to do something you love to do.
I know I will.


God is Good!!
Life is Good!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great day to sew on British fabric - while awaiting the Royal babe! Can't wait to see the little dress and all those ties and caps. It's good to have you back blogging. I've missed you!

Linda said...

Love all those fabrics...I can't wait to see that British dress all done! Happy Monday!!

Michelle said...

Chickens are great, but a bit of trouble too! I like your, "Chicken Whisperer"!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh the fabric looks fun! You've been very busy lady! So glad to see you on here today! Can't wait to see what you make cause as always, it will be a showcase! You are so talented! Hugs and blessings, Cindy