Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pinterest Try Thursday



It Easter week, so I just had to try something from my Easter Pinterest Board for today.
I have so many fun Easter crafts and food pinned, but decided to actually try this one to use on our tables this year for Easter Dinner. Last year I wasn't able to make the napkin folding trick I learned on Pinterest work, so thought I would try another one this year. 



My oldest granddaughter, Madi, helped me make the 27 we needed for Easter Sunday dinner.
She actually did most of them. She figured out the fold before I even got started.
Loved having her help me.
If you remember, last year, I got out my Vintage Linen table clothes and napkins and washed and ironed for days.  This year with possible rain, I'm doing plastic tablecloths, dishes, flatware, glasses and paper napkins.
(In the shape of bunnies, of course)

We took these two home to Tehachapi, tonight. They were here 3 days, and I already miss them like crazy.
We played Uno outside, BBQ'd, and went miniature golfing. Mr. SS and Kyle went golfing today and Madi and I went and had our nails done.
These two are the sweetest 18 and 16 year old. I know they are mine and I love them, but really...can teenagers be so great.

Well, now the work begins. Thank goodness the flower beds are done. Now the cleaning, cooking and setting up begin. I can't wait.

We won't forget the reason for our Easter Celebration.
Thank you,  Jesus for dying on the cross and rising again for us on this special day, Easter Sunday.

Wishing all of you a Blessed Easter and a wonderful celebration with family and friends.

Happy Easter


God is Good!!
Life is Good!!

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful grands! Happy Easter to you and your family my friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Nancy B said...

I'm so glad you had your grands here for a few days; glad you had some girl time with Maddie. I'm sure your celebration will be wonderful.

Happy Easter!
Nancy

Nancy B said...

p.s. Ooops, sorry I misspelled her name. (I knew I should have double checked!)

Susy said...

What a treat to spend time with the teen grans. You sure have a special family. Easter Blessings to you, as you gather around the table to celebrate His Resurrection. With cute bunny ears thrown in for fun. xo